A cookie is a file which is downloaded in your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow websites, amongst other things, to store and to recover information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her unit. Depending on the information it contains and the way you use your unit, it can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the internet operating, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, making easier the navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- First-party cookies: These cookies are collected by the editor itself to provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are collected and managed by a third party. They cannot be considered as own cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE PERIOD OF RIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: These cookies collect data while the use is browsing in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used for the party responsible for the cookie, in order to provide the requested service.
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: They are the one’s intended for the correct browsing in the website.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to choose the characteristics (language) for browsing in the website
- Analysis cookies: These allow the provider to analyze the user’s browsing habits in order to monitor the use of the website, as well as to compile statistics on the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website.
According to the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), FABRÉ TALL, SL informs that cookies used in our website:
First-party personalization cookies.
Third-party analysis cookies.
The application we use to obtain and analyse browsing information is: Google Analytics:
You can check its cookies policy through the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
In addition, FABRÉ TALL, SL informs to the user about the possibility of adjusting the browser to be informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if this is the case, to avoid being installed in the hard drive. As follows, you can find several links, through which this configuration can be made.
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html